Free-to-play MMORPG Skyforge gets more free content in May, with the free Risen Exiles expansion adding three new character classes for PlayStation 4 gamers.
The Necromancer, Monk and Witch will be added to the roster of immortals to choose from, with new challenges also coming to the game. That includes a scaling endgame zone in the Tacid Dunes region of Aelion and new dungeons for solo and co-op exploration. You’ll also be able to compete in larger player versus player battles, and organised Pantheons can now start all-out wars.
Skyforge Risen Exiles Expansion Details:
- Three classes: Witch, Necromancer, Monk
- Inghar Test Area (Group or Pantheon)
- Antean Wasteland (Explorable Area)
- Phoreus Test Area (5 Player Dungeon)
- 10 vs. 10 Player versus Player Battles
- Start of the Pantheon Wars
The Risen Exiles will be added to Skyforge on PlayStation 4 from May 16, 2017.